sHaLynNni3s' bLog3reLLa........

Monday, December 26, 2005

ROCK THE WORLD VI

Well,where do I start. I was actually looking forward to Rock The World 5, which was last year ,obviously. However, I was forced to attend National Service and sneaking out from there isn’t exactly a stroll in the park. In fact it was anything but a park. It was a jungle .Cuz you know,I think too much and tend to over analyse things,so naturally I thought of the concequences if I was to be caught during my escapade.
And it wasn’t appealing. Ok, back to the topic, I basically wanted to see what the hype was all about.
A few bands were not bad, but nothing original though. There were also some that wasn’t actually to my taste, to put it in a polite way. Cuz I still don’t see what is so ‘entertaining’ when someone screams and yells through the entire song. Wait a minute, what song?
The best part was we actually got to take pictures with Jason Lo! I liked him since I was like twelve I think. We actually saw him earlier,outside the stadium, but I don’t know why I didn’t go up and say hi. I didn’t wanna seem to eager I guess. Control macho in a feminine way.I know it sounds stupid, but I don’t know why I did that.
But I couldn’t care less the second time around! Fyi, he totally rocked the show. Did I mention he’s gorgeous too? Gosh!
The crowd? Pretty ‘interesting’. Some looked freaky, with their highly ‘imaginative’ way of piercing. Some looked like they’ve just flown in from the seventies. Some actually had nice hair. They were many Avril wannabes too,girls and guys alike. Thank God I have grown out of that “phase”. The sucky part was that we didn’t get to see Pop Shuvit. I also think that they should invite girl bands too.
In summation, it was not bad. Sure,they could improve on a lot of things but I don’t really care cuz I’ve always supported Malaysian artists.

p/s PIRACY SUCKS! Don’t support piracy where Malaysian artists are concern….

7 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, Blogger shalynni3_07 said...

haha, no no,not speechless
it didn't wanna be blogged!
or maybe i pressed the wrong button!

 
At 4:45 AM, Blogger Vikneshan said...

finally new posts... i wont critize till u post newer stuff.

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Vikneshan said...

can sing "My immortal" for me ar? wanna hear la

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger keishaowen said...

Sayang, she said where MALAYSIAN artists are concerned..

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger shalynni3_07 said...

haha,can can.can sing anytime.
but i will not be liable for any drastic changes in weather.

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger Vikneshan said...

yeah... u wont... u singing might lol.. just sing la, dont mind suthan hes just jealous i didnt ask him. I ll ask you soon la dey dun worry. When i m drunk and wanna be sober again

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Vikneshan said...

oi... gila... stop studying or pretending to... and blog something!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home