sHaLynNni3s' bLog3reLLa........

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Certain memories of 2006

I couldn’t sleep, so I decided to blog.

Debating is more fun when you’re up against a team comprising of very good looking guys. Had lots of fun during those 2 days with Bharathy and Latha. Rushing here and there with ‘killer’ shoes….that is quite a feat itself!

Waking up early in the morning to catch the world cup matches. I remember setting 3 alarm clocks (I only set 2 alar m clocks on normal days). Watching football while sporting the ‘outta bed’ look. Going to class the same day with the ‘outta bed’ look.

Having conversations while brushing teeth…while trying my best not to choke on toothpaste. I wouldn’t mind so much if I had strawberry-flavoured toothpaste though.

I’m too sleepy to think. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home