sHaLynNni3s' bLog3reLLa........

Saturday, January 06, 2007

The holidays are coming to an end....

It’s nice to have holidays…especially when you’re having it after a long time.
My routine goes haywire. I sleep and wake up as I please, or till my cell phone wakes me up. No assignments, no exams, no alarm clocks. I’m not complaining.
……Lots of television watching and shopping.
But just when you start to have fun, the fun ends! Back to college again next week. I’m not complaining, I’m simply blogging.

I hate to pack. Not that I’m lazy or anything, but I ALWAYS end up sneezing non-stop whenever I attempt to pack. And no, having a pink nose is NOT adorable. My mom says I should cover my nose with a handkerchief when I pack. I’m not sure why, but I never do that. Not that I’m stubborn or anything like that. It turns me off. I won’t be able to pack then. It’s like you see this drop-dead gorgeous guy smiling at you, and you start thinking that there is a God, and then he starts speaking in a weird accent, and you’re like WTF!!!

Lessons start tomorrow. I’ll have to wake up early. I’m still not complaining…

4 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Blogger Vikneshan said...

Hmm.. i dunno sounds like a series of comments to me

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger shalynni3_07 said...

ok,blur dy.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger keishaowen said...

Weird accent? HAHA poor thing

Lucky I speak spanish. (Enough to flirt with a hot Spanish speaking guy anyway.. ;D)

 
At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vikneshan here...

post something come on... ur holidays can t always be at a default: ending

 

Post a Comment

<< Home